21 Oct 2015 - The Haunt
AB InBev UK Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we will handle the personal information you give us, why we collect such information and what we learn about you from your visit to our website.
By using this website, you signify your assent to this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, you must immediately stop using this website.
AB InBev UK Limited is registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner. We work strictly in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time and any changes will be notified to you using the e-mail address you have given us or by an announcement on this website.
Your continued use of this website, following the posting of changes to these terms, will mean you accept these changes.
On certain areas of this website, we may provide links to third party websites This policy only applies to the website (www.ab-inbev.co.uk) and not to any other website which may be linked to our website.This policy does not describe information collection practices on other websites, including those linked to or from this website. These links are provided as a convenience to you, however please be aware that we do not control the third parties or their websites and those third parties will have a different policy which applies to information that you may provide when you are on those third parties’ websites. You should read the privacy policies of all websites carefully before providing personally identifiable information.
You have the right to see the information we hold about you and to get mistakes corrected. If at any time you wish to update or correct any personally identifiable information you have provided, or you no longer wish us to collect, use or disclose any personally identifiable information for the purposes described below, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details given at the end of this policy.
Any personal information that you provide us may be transferred to jurisdictions other than the UK. By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to us transferring the information to such other jurisdictions. The privacy laws which will govern the use of the information in such other jurisdictions may not be considered as rigorous in preventing the disclosure of personal information as the UKprivacy laws. That said, we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of the AB InBev UK Limited group companies (or any successors in title to our business) and their advertising and promotional agencies and consultants, except in those instances where you give us express permission to share this information with specific third parties.
Please note that subject to applicable data privacy legislation, we will also disclose your personal information if we believe we are required to do so to comply with any law, regulation, court order, or legal or government request. In the unlikely event that all or part of our business is acquired by a third party, your information will be transferred to the new corporate owner. Without assuming any obligation to do so, we also reserve the right to collect and share any information we deem necessary to investigate or take action in connection with suspected fraud, illegal activities, possible harm to persons or property, to protect ourselves or one or more of our users or their heirs, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Finally please keep in mind that certain areas of our web site may be interactive in nature, and may allow you to post information that other users can see. If you do not wish to have information viewed publicly, please do not use those portions of the website.
We collect personal information on our users in two ways:
We may ask you for your name, age, street address, city, postcode, mobile telephone number, email address, comments, suggestions or other information relating to our website, our products or services, or the company. In addition, other specific types of information may be requested in connection with contests, sweepstakes, other promotional offers or other marketing efforts. Our purpose in gathering this personal information is to:
If there are purposes other than those identified above, AB InBev UK Limited will identify the purposes for which it wishes to collect your personal information at or before the time the information is collected or before using your personal information for a purpose not previously identified.
AB InBev UK limited and its agents will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for fulfillment of the purposes described above or as required by law.
You will be able to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from us, by simply texting back “stop” or emailing back “Unsubscribe” at any time to any text marketing message or by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail marketing we send to you. Alternatively, you may send us a request using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
Please note that if you opt not to receive promotional messages from us, we will still continue to send you information that relates to any account you may hold with us, or any business relationship you may have with us, such as a request you have made for or about our goods and services (such as transactional messages about sweepstakes in which you may have entered).
We make sure that all the information we hold on you is stored securely on our servers and we will always follow strict security procedures in storing, using and sharing the information you give us, in order to prevent unauthorised access to it. We also encourage you to take appropriate measures to protect yourself, including, for example, keeping all user names and passwords confidential.
We want to be very clear: we do not obtain personal information about you other than that which you choose to provide, and we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of the AB InBev UK Limited group companies (or any successors in title to our business) and their advertising and promotional agencies and consultants, except in those instances where you give us express permission to share this information with specific third parties.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
|Type of Cookie||Name||Purpose||More Information|
|Persistant||age||Detemines whether you are allowed to access the “Brands” page. This is based on what DOB and Country you enter when you first access the page.||Expires 1 year after creation|
|Temporary||allowCookie||Determines user’s preference for cookies on website||Expires with browser close/End of session|
|Temporary||PHPSESSID||Determines user’s current session – specific cookie determines length of user’s session||Expires with browser close|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
This website is not intended for or directed to individuals who are not of legal drinking age in their country of residence, including children under 18. We do not knowingly collect any information from such individuals. Parents, if you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, at any time, you have any requests or queries concerning this policy or want to update your details, please contact us at:
AB InBev UK Limited Tel: 01582 391166
Porter Tun House
500, Capability Green
Or you can send an e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on 29 August 2012.
© 2012, AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved×
1. AB InBev UK Limited (“AB InBev”, “we”, “our” or “us”) own, and have instructed a third party agency to maintain and operate this internet site (the “Website”) for personal use for those of a legal age in your country, province, or state of residence (18 years or older in the United Kingdom) for the consumption of alcoholic beverages and in countries where the consumption of alcoholic beverages are permitted. Please exit this Website immediately if you are not of a legal age in your place of residence for consuming alcoholic beverages or are in a country where use of this Website is not permitted.
1. Your access to and use of the Website and any Services referred to in Clause 3, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website and/or Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website and any Services.
2. We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website and /or Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
1. The Website may provide communication tools such as bulletin boards, forums and/or other message or communication facilities (“the Services”) designed to enable you to communicate with others. Unless stated otherwise the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are public and not private communications.
3. We may make changes in the information and content included in this Website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this Website or its contents.
1. From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address) and demographic information (such as postcode and age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
1. AB InBev has taken reasonable measures (physical, organizational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information (for example to ensure that email communications are only accessible by the designated recipients at AB InBev or their suppliers) and to safely store your personally identifiable information. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your communications and personal information can never be guaranteed. AB InBev has no control over the practices of third parties (e.g. website links to this Website, third-party sponsors or third parties who misrepresent themselves as you or someone else).
1. You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials (“the Content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. AB InBev will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
2. In using the Website and/or Services you agree not to:
3. AB InBev are under no obligation to monitor, screen or sanction the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove at any time and without notice any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
1. AB InBev have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services or Website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. AB InBev may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website or Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website or Services.
1. The Website or Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. AB InBev is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. You acknowledge and agree that AB InBev has not reviewed all sites linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. Your linking to other off-site pages or other sites is at your own discretion and risk.
1. You may link to the home page of the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage AB InBev or any of its products reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way was to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on AB InBev’s part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
1. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
1. Copyright belongs to AB InBev
AB InBev s the owner of copyright in this site. Pictures, graphics, text, images of places or people are either the property of AB InBev or used on this site with permission of the owner of the intellectual property. No portion on this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without AB InBev’s express written permission, except if indicated herein.
Trade names, logos and trademarks belong to AB InBev, its affiliates and/or partners.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark or servicemark contained on this web site is owned by the AB InBev group companies and may not be used without prior written approval. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification, repostment or use of the material on this Web Site that would damage the reputation of AB InBev or its partners, or any model or person, violates AB InBev’s legal rights. AB InBev will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Any unauthorized use of all, part, or any aspect of AB InBev’s or its partners’ Intellectual Property may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
2. By using this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Futhermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you submit to AB InBev through this web site will become and remain AB InBev’s property and therefore may be used by AB InBev anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever, without notice, compensation or any other obligation to you or any other person.
1. You agree to indemnify and hold AB InBev harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against AB InBev by any third party arising out of your use of the Website, Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by AB InBev in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of the Website and Services is at your own risk. The Website and Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. By entering this Website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that this Website, its owners, officers, directors, employees, or any of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Website are not liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, regardless of whether or not such liability or damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statutorily, or otherwise, in any connection with the access to, the use of, or browsing of this Website or in connection with any content, information, data, promotions, activities, associated with this Website, or in connection with your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, video or audio from this Website, including but not limited to anything caused by any transmission defects, viruses, bugs, human action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. You specifically acknowledge that AB InBev shall not be liable for user submissions to the Services or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
3. AB InBev makes no warranty that the Website or Services will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website or Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of AB InBev for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of AB InBev.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
1. These Terms and Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by AB Inbev without restriction.
1. AB InBev and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in a contest.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you use this Website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. AB InBev, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this Website are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.×
AB InBev UK Limited
Company number: 3982132
Porter Tun House
500 Capability Green
Discover www.bar-expert.co.uk, dedicated to managers of pubs, restaurants and clubs in the UK. Learn how to grow your business, find background info on beer, have a peek behind the scenes and much more.